Mama's JERKS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Play Time!

I love watching kids play!  When they are really into what they are doing, and their little imaginations are at work...it's better than any t.v show.  Today the JERKS and I ventured to my neighbors house to play for a while.  Between the 2 of us, we have eight little boys.  At first they were a little rowdy, but it always easier to deal with the chaos when you have another adult with you.  After time, the excitement of being together wore off a little bit, and they began to play.  It's neat because little boys set up stations...legos/blocks, playdough, trucks, etc... and they usually split up in groups as they meander around the room to different stations of play.  For three hours they were indulged in there "work".  The only time we had to redirect anyone, was when we were trying to keep Baby Jerk, from being a Jerk to the neighbor baby we will refer to him as Baby "D".   Baby Jerk likes to whack him in the head, and it's kinda hard convince him he's not being nice, when Baby "D" keeps smiling at him.  Weighing in at 17 lbs at 4 months old, I think Baby "D" is secretly thinking, "SOON I WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOU!"  So what did Mommy "D" and I do while the boys played? Well...don't be jealous...but...we...sorted toys!!!  Yes, her play area is now neatly arranged with each type of toy in alphabetical order. :)  Just kidding, we aren't that crazy!  I know...I know...it will never last.  Maybe we will have to take pictures.  Unless, of course, it's too late.

Well Papa Jerk just came in from snowmobiling, so I guess I better quit (as he calls it)  blah blah blogging!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment