Mama's JERKS

Monday, January 31, 2011

All Area Schools are Closed...

Cute as they maybe...
I think these guys are going to soon find their way 
back up to my attic!!                   
When the local radio station reports...all area schools closed...
I have to admit, I am so happy!  However, this snowing and blowing and being cooped up
is really starting to take a toll on my mental health.  
It probably doesn't help that I'm married to a snowmobile fanatic
 (maybe addict would be a better word to describe him).  For me that means
days and days alone with no adult contact.  I really need spring to come, and if  Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow in a couple days...I might lose my mind.

On the bright side it's pretty warm out today...
20 degrees feels pretty good compared to what we've had lately,
 and I have these nice JERKS to shovel for me.
 Aren't they nice?
I sure think so!!
                                      
 They had lots of play time too!

 Sally likes to play in it too...
and Papa Jerk keeps the house toasty warm.
So, that's where I stay most of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment